May Cause Seizures 2 May Cause Seizures 2

wow, i'm dizzy...

if only it were longer. too bad. i can't see straight, and my ears are still ringing. i can only imagine what would happen if i tried playing this game, some how in toxicated. okay, if i were to use halucinagines. the game is great, it's like being pulled into an optical illusion. keep up the work!!

Xmas Ragdoll Beta Xmas Ragdoll Beta

santa was too skinny

i had fun just bashing the jolly out of santa. i squashed him between things, tossed him in the air and let him plumit head first into flakes, and just watched him fall breajking bones al;l over!
techneclly there were some problems with the rag doll effect... not many but a few.
i'm not sure what ur planning on using these physics for but there really rag dolly. i was able to crumpple santa in to a little ball, and a human body wouldn't be capable pf doing that, dead or alive... atleast not without A LOT of force. another thing was, when i moved santa just right around the smaller flakes his head would come off.... it would rejoin with his body, but none the less come off.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

I LIKEY LIKEY!!

THE MUSIC GOT REPETITIVE, AND THE CONTROLS WEREN'T RESPONSIVE ENOUGH FOR THE amount of falling skewars but i thought it was fun the first couple of times i played it.

Character Creator Character Creator

average, seen it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo often

good everything(exept for the lack of afro style hair), but it'sd been over done. it's a dress up. whoop-dee-doo. it loses it's fun before you even start.

GGG Deluxe GGG Deluxe

cool shiiit

nice game. I am 41 years old and dont play too many of the games here, but this one attracted me and I went through all the levels

Rock Simon! Rock Simon!

nice variation of original

too many notes. gets hard quick

ThePeterMissile responds: